- You must be at least 13 years old to play the Games.
- When downloading, accessing, and/or playing the Games you must comply with these terms and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- You promise that any information you provide to us when downloading, accessing and/or playing the Games is and shall remain accurate, true and complete at all times.
- You must not:
- use the Games for any abusive or destructive purposes;
- use the Games for any commercial purpose or to benefit any third party;
- use the Games for any fraudulent purposes;
- try to damage, tamper with or disrupt the Games or the servers and/or networks that provide it;
- try to interfere with or disable any of our security or encryption measures; or
- try to decompile, reverse engineer, hack the Games or any of the Games’ data (for example by attempting to scrape/harvest any data).
You understand and agree that if you breach these terms we can suspend or terminate your access to the Games, and you agree to compensate us for all losses that may arise from any breach of these terms by you.
You agree and acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the Games are owned or controlled by, or licensed to, us and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property law rights. Subject to these terms and your compliance with these terms, we grant you a personal, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable limited licence to use the Games in the usual way for your own personal and non-commercial use. You must not copy, modify, adapt, distribute, make available to the public, sell or create any part of the Games or any derivative work from the Games (such as providing hacks or cheats or any other methods designed to control access to the Games or any elements thereof) unless you have obtained our prior written approval.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILTIY
Nothing in these terms limits or excludes our liability for:
- death or personal injury resulting from our negligence;
- losses or harm caused by fraud; or
- any other liability which may not be lawfully excluded.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude: all conditions, representations, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and any liability incurred by you arising from your use of the Games, including without limitation for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses or expenses of whatever nature and howsoever direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (however arising including negligence), loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, wasted management or office time, breach of contract or claims of third parties or other losses of any kind or character, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Games.
For any other losses or damages, in any period of 12 months, we will only be responsible for losses or damages which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our negligence or breach of these terms up to a maximum aggregate value of USD 100. Losses and damages are reasonably foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of agreeing to these terms.
You agree and acknowledge that we are not responsible for:
- any technical issues, failures, errors or interruptions or other lack of availability of the Games;
- losses or damages not caused by our breach of these terms or our negligence; or
- losses or damages which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of you agreeing to these terms, including loses which happen as a side effect of foreseeable losses.
You further agree and acknowledge that:
- any dispute shall be conducted in our individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and we and you expressly waive any right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis; and
- from time to time and without liability to you we can modify or withdraw the Games in part or in whole for the following purposes: technical issues; in order to improve player experience; legal purposes; or because we have changed or withdrawn the services we provide.
This section tells you exactly how your personal data (meaning information which could personally identify you) is processed when you play the Games. By downloading, accessing and/or playing the Games, you give your consent to us, our group companies and our suppliers collecting, processing, and sharing your personal data, as set out in these terms. If you do not want us to use your personal data in the way set out in these terms then you should not play the Games.
Such personal data may include: data you may provide us with when you fill in forms or create an account with us; data about you from third parties who agree to share this data with us; data about your use of the Games; any interactions you may have with us (such as by contacting our support team); data associated with your mobile device’s ad identifier (e.g. Google’s IDFA, Apple’s ID for Advertising) so we may deliver ads relating to your interests and improve/measure the effectiveness of any ad campaigns (you can change your device’s ad identifier settings if you no longer wish for us to use this data in the way described above); and data collected via cookie technology (or other similar technologies).
We have implemented and maintain reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your data. However, you acknowledge that no website or Internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised access, data loss, hacking or other breaches will never occur.
We, our group companies and/or suppliers (at all times acting on the instructions of the data controller) may use your personal data in the following ways:
- to identify you and your device;
- to contact you, including to manage your account and relationship with us;
- marketing and promotion of the Games and related products, for example by sending you communications (including by email);
- to stop cheating, fraud or crime;
- to conduct surveys, research and analytics;
- to provide our services to you; or
- to improve our services, including personalisation and optimisation of the services, advertising and promotional content.
We may share your personal data with third parties (such as our group companies or suppliers) in the following circumstances:
- as we reasonably believe is permitted by or necessary under any law or regulation;
- as reasonably necessary to provide the Games and our services to you;
- with your consent, including as set out in these terms, or where it is necessary to carry out your instructions;
- to comply with any legal obligation;
- to enforce or apply these terms and/or any other agreement with you; or
- to protect the property, rights, or safety of us, our players, or others.
In addition, if we transfer or sell our assets to any third party, such third party will have the right to continue to use the data that you provide to us. We will store your personal data for as long as is necessary to implement the purposes as set out in these terms, or otherwise as needed to provide you with our Games and services.
You may be able to play our Games against, or socially with, other players. Where this feature is available, the Game will select a player for you either by selecting at random or using matching criteria (such as your ranking in the Game, your experience level, your past scores or other gameplay activity). Where it is not possible to find or match another player for you, the Game may use artificial intelligence as an opponent or social ally instead. By playing the Games you agree that your scores, profile picture, profile name, country and other related details may be visible to other players.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Transfer: We may transfer or assign all or any part of our rights and obligations under these terms without your consent, provided that such transfer or assignment does not result in a significant disadvantage to you.
Entire agreement: These terms set out the entire agreement and understanding between us and you in relation to your use of the Games and supersedes all previous agreements, representations and arrangements between us (either oral or written). Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Waivers: No failure or delay by us in exercising any right, power or privilege under these terms shall operate as a waiver of such right or acceptance of any variation of these terms and nor shall any single or partial exercise by either party of any right, power or privilege preclude any further exercise of that right or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege.
Changes: We reserve the right to modify, amend or change these terms at any time. If we do this then the changes will be posted on this page. If you do not accept any change to these terms, you should stop playing the Games immediately. Your continued use of the Games following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change and you will be legally bound by the new updated terms.
Severability: If, for any reason, any of these terms are declared illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under any applicable laws or by a court of a competent jurisdiction, then to the extent that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable and cannot be interpreted in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect as nearly as possible our original intentions, it shall be severed and deleted from the terms and the remainder of the terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Governing law: These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Last updated on 22 February 2017